The Fluid Lock IBC Ball Valve That Prevents Back Flow in Mauser ® IBCs.
The 62mm anti back flow ball valve's fluid lock has a back flow preventer built into the valve body to ensure no foreign products can enter the IBC through the valve.
- Has a 2" quick disconnect outlet with LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) internal seals, and a foil seal on the outlet for tamper evidence
- Has an internal ball with a hole in it for product flow so that when the handle is turned, the opening also turns to allow product to flow or to not flow
- High performance Viton ® gasket: Rubber with an outstanding resistance to temperature extremes, aggressive fuels, chemicals, oils, and concentrated acids
- Fluid lock ball valve meets federal regulations of EPA and DOT
- Easy, leakproof quick disconnection
IBC replacement parts will help you comply with the EPA's Pesticide Container and Containment Rule for refillable containers.