This 2 inch polypropylene ball valve fits Mauser ® IBC tanks and containers with a high quality bolted design ball valve that has a dust cap to keep particles and contaminants from product when the foil seal is broken or while in storage.
- High performance Viton ® gasket: Outstanding resistance to temperature extremes, aggressive fuels, chemicals, oils, and concentrated acids, and is FDA approved to use in food applications
- Includes a metal collar, foil seal, and large, easy-to-operate handle to close and open
- A 2” male quick disconnect coupler outlet
- Maximum operating pressure is 100 psi @ 70º F
- Quick disconnect: Easy, fast, leakproof connections
- Includes an internal ball with a hole in it so that when the handle is turned, the opening turns to allow product to flow out
Call or email to determine whether or not your IBC valve is FDA compliant.