One of the safest units of its kind.
One person can safely and easily tip and load a drum onto the cradle by hooking the drum on the chime hook and tipping the unit with the drum downward with the retractable zinc-plated tipping lever.
- Handles 30 and 55 gallon steel drums
- Skid resistor frame which eliminates slippage while loading
- Built in lower chime hook to prevent drum from sliding off
- 3" x 1 1/4" polyolefin casters and 5" x 1 1/2" rubber wheels
- Outboard rubber front load wheels for stability
- Requires some assembly
Steel drums must be at least 29 inches high and have a top rim/chime for the chime hook on the nose and handle of the cradle to engage with the drum.