One of the safest units of its kind.
One person can safely and easily tip and load a drum onto the cradle by hooking the drum on the chime hook and tipping the unit with the drum downward with the retractable zinc-plated tipping lever.
- Handles 30 and 55 gallon steel drums
- Skid resistant frame which eliminates slippage while loading
- Built in lower chime hook to prevent the drum from sliding off
- 3" x 1 1/4" casters and 5" x 1 1/2" chemical resistant polyolefin wheels
- Outboard front load wheels for stability
- Requires some assembly
Steel drums must be at least 29 inch high and have a top rim/chime for the chime hook on the handle to engage with the drum.