Versatile, Inexpensive Tough Fiberglass and Silicone Band Heater for 55 Gallon Steel Drums
This Tempco 55 gallon steel drum heater is complete with an adjustable thermostat and reinforced with fiberglass to make it tough, long lasting, and resistant to a wide range of chemicals. The non stick silicone rubber surface is easy to clean.
- Economical choice for heating liquids in 55 gallon steel drums*
- Vulcanized 3 layer silicone rubber construction
- When not in use, can be rolled for convenient storage
- Flexible drum heater equipped with a 6' power cord and plug
- UL/cUL recognized
- Use one heater on the lower third of the drum or pail or attach more heaters to the container to increase wattage and speed up the heating process
This silicone band heater is 64 inches long and 3 inches wide. Containers with an outer diameter ± 1/2 inch of the 22.5 inches require a custom made heater.
Note: This 55 gallon drum heater is not for use with plastic drums or drums that contain a removable plastic liner.
Caution: Allowing liquid in a container to fall below the level of the heater will render the heater ineffective and could irreparably damage the baked on epoxy phenolic lining in lined steel drums.